Call Us to Schedule a Free Consultation in Summerville, SC
With all of the hearing aid styles available, how are you supposed to sort through all of the options? That’s where we can help: for more than 30 years, our Doctor of Audiology, Beth Alberto, has been helping people of all ages and lifestyles find their ideal hearing aids. Dr. Beth is passionate about helping each patient achieve the best hearing possible, and can help you enhance your hearing so that you can enjoy all of your favorite activities once again.
We believe in treating our patients as people—not as customers—and our primary goal is to deliver better hearing, one person at a time. Using compassionate care and the latest technology, we’ll professionally test your hearing, determine your best treatment options, help you select the best-suited hearing aids, and educate you on the care and operation of your new hearing aids. We’ll also utilize our extensive experience to custom-fit and program your hearing aids to ensure the best outcome.
Schedule your appointment today and see for yourself why we have a reputation for delivering the best local patient care with compassion, expertise, and fun!
Want to learn more about how to clean your hearing aids?
Dr. Beth will be holding a FREE hearing aid cleaning class on the second Friday of each month.
Call 843-871-9669 to reserve your seat today!
“The service is outstanding and so are all of the employees of Hearing Care of Summerville. I have been a patient for nine years and am very pleased with my hearing aids and the help that I receive. I highly recommend these great people.”
Dorothy C. Brown, Hearing aid patient
“There is no more chirping. I am able to sit and read a book!”
Annette Esposito, Tinnitus patient
“I didn’t realize how bad my hearing was until I visited Hearing Care of Summerville. The hearing aids I purchased are wonderful & I highly recommend anyone to see the specialists at this hearing care center.”
Robert Hughes, Hearing aid patient
Reasons to Act Now
- You’ll increase your self-confidence.
When you can carry on a conversation, and can clearly hear what others are saying; you’ll not only feel smarter, you’ll act it, too.
- You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
When you hear better, it makes it easier to communicate and stay connected.
- You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
- You’ll feel better physically.
Hearing loss is directly correlated to increased hospital visits. With better hearing, your balance may improve and you’ll be healthier and happier, too.
You’ll enjoy life more.
With better hearing, you can live life to its fullest.
Why Hearing Care of Summerville?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing aids and carry only the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle, and your budget, we program it for perfection—ensuring that you achieve the highest sound quality.
- Then we follow-up with you to fine-tune your hearing aids to work optimally.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.